FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY & COMPETITIVE PRICING
Call us for all your notary service needs. You will be glad you did!
Calgary Notary Services is a home based business in the community of Nolan Hill in Northwest Calgary.
We exist to provide accessible notary services in our community.
Yes, we are your neighbour and we would like to help you with all your notary needs.
Our prices are competitive and we have flexible appointments.
Call us or fill out the form on our Contact page.
Talk to you soon!
- Monday – Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday 10:00 am to 7:00pm
Mobile Appointments (Symons Valley area communities only), please call us at 587-333-4409
Our Notary Services
- Certified true copies
- Travel consents
- Visa applications
- Statutory declarations
- Invitation letters
- All other documents that require notarization
Please bring to your appointment:
- One piece of government-issued photo identification. Click here to obtain one if you do not have any. For legal services please bring two pieces of government issued photo identification.
- Completed forms and documents, except where your signature is required
- Signing must be done in the presence of the notary or commissioner
- For certified true copies, please bring the original documents and the photocopies to be certified to your appointment
Simple Notarization – $29.99
Each additional document is only $10 each
Out of Country Power of Attorney – $49.99 Agreements and Contracts – $49.99
Payment methods: Email money transfer, debit card and credit card (3% surcharge for credit cards)
First document notarized is $69.99
Each additional document is only $20 each
If you need a witness, please let us know when booking appointments
- Guarantee Certificates – $149.99
- Dower Consent – $49.99
- Dower Release – $149.99
- Out of Province real estate conveyancing – ranges from $99 – 199.99
Our home office is conveniently located at:
159 Nolanshire Point NW
If you are using google maps, please put 100 Nolanshire Point NW in your address bar. When you get to the cul-de-sac, look for house #159, first house on your right, with an evergreen tree in the front.
Please park in the driveway or along Nolan Hill Boulevard.